Wednesday, October 21, 2009

HI.

I am still in Malaysia if you're wondering. I'm leaving this Friday btw, in the evening.

I'm so fat from all the cotton candy ice cream i've been eating. And Carl's Jr gave me a niceeeeee present : PIMPLES. That's also PROBABLY frm the nasi lemak and roti canai and allll the oily food I've been eating.

I wannaaaaaaaaaaaa cryyyyyyy. For lunch later, i'm going to Bangsar for some awe-some possum AWESOME BESTTTT chinese food; Reunion. If you haven't tried it, I think you SHOULD. LIKEASAP. Best wukok (It's the yam paste crunchythingy with meat inside. YUM) ever.



SHOOOOPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGG SPRREEEE YESTERDAYYYYYYYYYYYY. (Pics will be up when I get home)

I got :

A WALLET FROM ROXYYYYYYYYY. IT IS AWESOME.

A CUTTTTEEE OLD NAVY CARDIGAN frm tee hee.... FOS :D

A BANANA REPUBLIC BLOUSE FRM tee hee........ FOS.

Two veryyyyyy cuteeeeeeeeeee tops from FOS.

ROXY button badges! OH SOOO CUTE!

Jennifer Echols new bookkk!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, A BODY GLOVE BAG FOR SCHOOL! HAH, IT's SOOOOOOOOOOOO SEXYYYY. BUt IT'S WHITEEEEEEEEEE. BUT IT'S SOOOOOOSEXY.

; and some other stuff i don't remember.



;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; OHHH, and I had a sleepover too btw. With the usual ppl.
FISH SPA TOO! :D
Ok tata ya'll.

0 comments: