Saturday, February 20, 2010

Guess who's back?

ME OF COURSE! :') and i'm here to rant and ramble about my failed moments of the day because I miss this "THING" I call MY BLOG.


WELL, I know, that you guys have missed me ;) SO MUCH. It's okay, people, I maybe kinda (no) missed (no) you.

________________________________________________


L>I>F>E:

SO how's life for me now? : AVERAGE and full of crappy, failed moments :]

I think everyday (if I can) I'll post like this FAILED MOMENT OF THE DAY;
today was : I was about to go on the wrong escalator (which was obviously going down when I needed to go up) and there was even A GUY coming down the escalator I ATTEMPTED to go on, but obviously I didn't see HIM SOOOOO :

FAIL.

____________________________________________________

SCHOOL:

Oh and I have done 0% of my homework for the hols cos you know, I JUST KINDA FOUND OUT/ REMEMBERED.
fml. (no it does not stand for what you think it does but it means FORK MY LIFE ;')
AND AND I JUST REALISED MY FINAL AYP ASSESSMENT IS THIS FUREAKING WEEKEND. LIKE THIS SUNDAY. AND MONDAY.
and i havent finished the route card. OH WOW.
I am so dead.
____________________________________________________________

RANDOM:

I LOVE SUE SVEKDJE WHATS HER NAME FROM GLEE> SHE"S HILARIOUS.







SHE ROCKS MY SOCKS.
ANYWAYS I FEEL LIKE CRAPPISH NOW> SO YEAH BA-I.





0 comments: