Thursday, November 27, 2008

AMAs

I was going tru the performances which were overall pretty AWESOME.

AMAs ( American Music Awards ) 2008 :
[ Performers ]
Christina Aguilera
It was like 6 min.And she performed a LOT of songs.Beatutiful,Keeps Getting Better,Genie in a Bottle,Fighter,Ain't No Other Man....err that's about what i remembered :) It was good.Choreography was awesome.
(8.5/10)
Beyonce
She should've performed 'if i were a boy' instead Single Ladies.Which is a dumb song.Mainly...the LYRICS.But the beat and all is OK.This isn;t my fav song but her performance was upbeat and funky.
(7/10)
Natasha Bedingfield
She performed Unwritten and A Pocket Full of Sunshine (I don't like this song cos i got sick of it).Her performance was ... OK.Nice dress tho.
(7/10)
Mariah Carey
She sang some song i didn't know.Er what's it called?Oh,I Stay in Love.Quite nice,love her dress :D
(6.5/10)
Coldplay
I didn't bother watching it cos i'm not a big fan.
(?/10)
Miley Cyrus
Ok..GEEZ.She sang this SUPER DUPER weird song which i heard on the radio,FLY ON THE WALL.It's catchy,but omg the lyrics..the SONG is soo SOO weird.And she was screaming into the mike half of the time.Ok maybe it's cos i don't like her......But pfft who cares?She SUCKS.Go Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato!!!
" Don't you wish that you could be a
Fly on the wall?
A creepy little sneaky little
Fly on the wall?
All my precious secrets,yeah
You'd know them all
Don't you wish that you could be a
Fly on the wall? "
(6/10)
The Fray
They performed their new single You Found Me.Not bad,not bad.
(7/10)
Jonas Brothers
Pfft.
They sang Tonight.
Why didn't they sing SORRYYYYY????
(7/10)
Alicia Keys
I hate the song Superwoman.
(5/10)
Annie Lennox
?Who?
(?/10)
Leona Lewis
Better in Time.
Bleh,I'm bored of this song...
(7/10)
Sarah McLachlan
Angel...Yawn....Pink came in halfway i think.
(6.5/10)
Ne-Yo
Closer and Miss Independent.
The usual.
(7/10)
NKOTB
New kids on the block.
I don't like them cos their songs are annoying.
So i didn't watch it :)
(?/10)
Pink
Besides singing Angel with Sarah What's-her-name,she sang Sober.
Which was ....OK la.
(7/10)
Pussycat Dolls
Boy,did they SCREW up man.I mean not they,THEY were OK.
Nicole Sherzinger on the other hand....SCREWED everything up.Something wrong with her voice,i guess.
I hate this part.Screwed.
When I grow up.Horrible.
They,no no,SHE messed up.
(4/10)
Rihanna
Rehab.
Is OK.
Kinda BORING.But OK.
Not any better than Amy Winehouse's Rehab.
(6.5/10)
Kanye West
Should've performed Love Lockdown.
Which was a much awesomer song than Heartless.
Which is OK.
(6.5/10)
Taylor Swift
My FAV PERFORMANCE.
She sang White Horse which at first was ok to me,but when i heard her sing it live.
OMG it was so AWESOME.It was so emotional!!!
The BEST performance!!!
And P/s : Her album's selling faster than JB!!!Woo HOO!!
I love that song.
I'm not a princess
This ain't a fairytale
I'm not the one you'll sweep her feet
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood
This is a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now it's too late for you and your white horse, to come around....

0 comments: