Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm tired.

Sigh....Today we (me,caroline,shan,jet,yuan,yang,keith,kheng hoe) went to 1u (stupid STUPID place) just tto watch Madagascar 2.OK la.First one was nicer tho.But this one had its funny parts.Hahaha.And hey i so did not laugh THAT loud in the cinema.Hahaha....Mototo!And gee we spent like 7 hours there.And i think out of of the 7 hours, we only got to sit down for 3 hours.Owh, and gee i dunno how MUCH i spent.My mom asked me and i said RM30.HAH!Yea rite!I SO spent way more than that.Like what?Rm50?Geez, but i'm happy to say i'm not BROKE yet (argh going out again on tues ).Hah.So this is basically what we did there :

- Eat breakfast at mcd
- Arcade
- Snooker & Foosball (mua haha)
- Wait for Yuan & Kheng Hoe
- Madagascar 2
- Bowling
- Arcade AGAIN.

My legs hurt.

0 comments: