Sunday, November 1, 2009

Speaking of Zooey Deschanel.


I love her. I mean, i'm not a lesbo or anything, it's just that I find her eyes sooo awesome. It's those kinda eyes which makes me get lost in them. It's like her eyes are sparkling, like there's glitter in them, or is it just me? I just NOTICED after watching (500) Days of Summer. I never noticed them in Bridge To Terabithia or Yes Man. She's not hot, she's just so uber duber cute. I LVOE ZOOEY DESCHANEL. Hahahahahaha.




Oh and 500 Days of Summer was nice at first. Then it got boring at the end. The ending was unexpecting and kinda cliche. It was slow. I mean, Joseph Gordon Lewitt was SOOOOOOO cute. And at least there was chemistry between the two leads unlike The Proposal and The Ugly Truth. BUT, honestly, I'd rather LOL watching those two movies. The movie was cute but overall a blehhhh to me.


The soundtrack frm the movie is OMGILOVEITSOMUCH. If you're feeling bored, first, go watch the movie. Then buy the soundtrack :] It is the best soundtrack EVER. As good as Juno.





0 comments: