Sunday, November 22, 2009

Of Fitness First and birthday(s);

Hahahahha, what a LAME title for this post.
Anyways, my BIRTHDAY was on this Thursday, the 19th of November.
And I am here to wish myself :]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME :D!
I could say i had a pretty good birthday. OK, maybe awesome but one piece was missing............
Bue, Grace, Shivi, Loshni, and Liz. and LEO. and the pool.
Gosh, do i miss all of that so much.
So i was kinda crying my eyes out at 12am in the morning cos I just had those 'IMISSMALAYSIA' kinda feeling and also, my first birthday not in MALAYSIA. It felt like i was in some strange place but no, whoooop-de-do, oh yea, i forgot, i MOVED to HONGKONG. Man, this sounds emo. and depressing but i'm just telling the truth. It's not the end of the post yet so-
Thank youuu everyone for the wishes! and
Bue's post dedicated to ME, (he-he-he) made my cry even more. An extract (ha-ha-ha) frm her post :



Nicole. I've heard that name even during kindergarten, even though most of my classmates were japs. :P It's been what? Two-three years already? And it feels like I've known you since primary school. :) I miss the lame moments we all used to have, but I know that I'll still have that with you even though we're in totally different countries. :)

Cheer up! First birthday in another country, it wouldn't be that bad. Life is unexpected. Go with it without feeling sad, and remorsed or anything like that. :) I still remembered my birthday and you actually getting daisies for me after I told you that I wanted daisies in school. You're so awesome lah. :) And all the pep talk in facebook inbox thing. :D :D Thank you, for everything really. :) So now, it's your turn to feel that loved during your birthday, even though we're not touching the same country land. Alright? :)


And when you're fifteen feeling like there's nothing to figure out
Well, count to ten, take it in
This is life before you know who you're gonna be
Fifteen.

And yea, Bue, i agree = Taylor Swift kicks butt! Woohoo! :D

Then at about 1am or so, i decided to go to sleep because i had to wake up early the next day. 8am. It IS early. Oh, and it's cos i had this Fitness First program with my school.

It's cos like this week is Interim Week. It's one week where we have camps/ go for cultural/ overseas/ local / exhange and whatnot trips. All over the world. Oh, and everything was kinda full so i was forced to take Fitness First. It was really fun tho! Cos we had FUNNN people. And haha, staring at cute guys *droolss* :]

ANYWAY, i go to sleep but then i start itching like EVERYWHERE and yea, i had HIVES. They were DISGUSTING, all OVER MY BODAYYY. Red sploctches...... EWWWWW.

That was kinda sad. VERY SAD. I mean, HIVES on my birthday........... Thank god, it was gone when I woke up. :D

What didn't make my birthday awesome was MISSING MY DARLING ADAM FREAKING YOUNG AKA OWL CITY's concert. I'M SO ANGRY I DIDN'T GO. AND IT WAS SO CHEAP. RM110 only. Why didn't I go?

1. I had no one to teman me. And a lot of ppl didn't know what owl city was so yea. SADDD people. And the owelll city fans, they just couldn't go.

2. My dad didn't let me go. I wanted to go alone which was KINDA sad. butttt IT'S OWL CITYYY! GRRRRRRRRR SO ANGRY.

Ok, and yea that's about it. Ooohh, btw, the fitness first programs are REALLY fun. Hahah, and i fail at yoga. it's nicole&yoga = EPIC FAIL. :D

OOOOOHH, btw, it's freakin freezing here 10 C the coldest so far, I am still alive..... for NOWWW.

BIRTHDAY PRESSIES :

1. A Thomas Sabo charm bracelet frm my parents :D Charms : the eiffel tower, peace sign, a snowflake and a cute looking boombox. Google Thomas Sabo if you don't know what it is :]

2. Books : Laura bought me The Boys Next Door by Jen Echols. Even tho i've read it already, it's probably the most awesome romantic comedy book EVER; And i bought myself the IT girl: ADORED. Woot woot. Not done with it though.

3. Mom bought me a pair of boots which i don't intend to wear cos they hurt like a mother (they'reflat btw), and a Little Miss Giggles sweater (Hah JOY!) frm Bossini; a GAP jacket cos my MNG one broke.

4. OOHH, Judy bought me PEEJAYSS (PJs) frm Uni Glow. Warm, fuzzy ones! hahaah.

5. Bue, Grace, and Liz bought a Banana Republic blouse frm FOS :)

6. Heh, i can't remember but I think my mom bought me some other clothes. OHHH, a beanie and a sortof beret frm H&M :)

7. And I'm going of to get some more clothes from Cotton On later. ILCOTTONON!

Nehhh, i guess THAT's it :/ anyways, happy birthday to me again! :)



0 comments: