Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hi everyone!

Long time no speak or see or whatever. Anyways hi! I'm here to update you about what i've been doing this few days :


LUCAS TILL! I'm sorry his pic is here. Blogger is being b**** right now and well, i couldn't care less.



Yup, i ACTUALLY watched it. It was either this or 17 Again so yea ..... apparently 17 again SUCKS! Anyways, read this properly : IT WAS AWESOME! HANNAH MONTANA THE MOVIE was super duper uber awesome and funny. It is. The guy, Lucas Till is SO HAWT! Cute, i mean. To some people, he looks like an ass. He doesn't, right? He is all the way up there! Guess where else he's from? He's from Taylor Swift's NEW video - You Belong With Me which is also awesome cos Lucas Till is lookin smokin hot. And if you watch House, you saw him last last last week :)





You're on the phone with your girlfriend, She's upset
She's going off about something that you said
She doesnt get your humour like I do

I'm in the room, its a typical Tuesday night
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesnt like
And she'll never know your story like I do

But she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts
She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming bout the day when you'll wake up and find
That what you're lookin for has been here the whole time

If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see?
You belong with me
You belong with me

Walkin the streets with you in your worn out jeans
I cant help thinking this is how it ought to be
Laughing on the park bench thinkin to myself
Hey isnt this easy?

And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town
I havent seen it in awhile, since she brought you down
You say you find I know you better than that
Hey, Whatcha doing with a girl like that?

She wears high heels, I wear sneakers
She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming bout the day when you'll wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time

If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see?
You belong with me

Standin by, waiting at your back door
All this time how could you not know that?
You belong with me
You belong with me

Oh I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night
I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're about to cry
I know your favorite songs and you tell me about your dreams
I think I know where you belong. I think I know it's with me.

Can't you see that I'm the one who understand you?
Been here all along so why can't you see?
You belong with me

Standing by or waiting at your back door
All this time how could you not know that
You belong with me
You belong with me

Have you ever thought just maybe
You belong with me
You belong with me

______________________________________________________________

Oh, i spent the whole day at KLCC last Friday. And note to self, do NOT wear Ipanema's because they cause BLISTERS. So you might have heard that i went to AQUARIA? For the 4th time? Well, let me tell you, it is so pathetic and tiny. Goodness, and i felt so jealous of the people who got to dive in the aquarium to feed the fishes. I want my diving license! More importantly, i want to go to REDANG!!!! I SO WANNA GO THERE!

Starbucks is getting the best of me. My 7th frappacino this past two months. Coffee addict much?

Oh oh, GOSH. People, do not watch Joe Jonas dancing to Single Ladies. It is disturbing and EEEEEEE on so many levels. And GAY. Watch it on Youtube if you wanna know what i mean.

OMG! HEY KRIS ALLEN FANS!!!!! LISTEN UP! VOTE FOR HIM ON HITZ FM! HIS VERSION OF NO BOUNDARIES IS SO MUCH BETTER and we all can agree on that. SOOOOOOOOOOOO, VOTE FO KRIS OR his song will be locked away FOREVER and we all have to listen to Adam Lambert screaming through the radio. Here's the link! PASS THE MESSAGE AND VOTE VOTE! Btw, you can keep on voting so yea, just click back to main page and VOTE AGAIN!

http://www.hitz.fm/special/idolbattle/default.asp

Thanks! Anyways, i guess i have nothing else to say. Ciao people!

0 comments: