Tuesday, July 7, 2009

HURRAY!

THE INTERNET IS FINALLY WORKIN!
HALLELUJAH!

WOO HOO!
BTW, if you may have noticed, i'm not in school :D but since i feel oh-so-rajin today, i shall be going to school in about half an hours time because of ELDS, Leo etc, etc.

The past 5 or 6 days were gruesome but i survived it. I am ALIVE!

I am also waiting for Harry Potter! YO! I want some free tickets, yo. Oh and i am definetely gonna catch it on the day it comes out. I don't care man. It's gonna be totally awesome. I'm re-reading the book now, and it is da bomb. I'm like fantasizing about the book whenever i have nothing to do. I know everyone's said this but i'm saying it again, it makes me feel like i'm really there. And i so wish that Hogwarts and wizards, the other world existed. HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!

Signing off,
The crazy HP fan // Tweet Whore (NOT!)
See ya later.

0 comments: