Thursday, July 2, 2009

Keith URBAN!

I have just discovered how nice his songs are. I will post them here as soon as i am feeling rajin enough.

27 days left. :( I'm leaving on the 29th.

I use to love going to the dentist. But now i just hate it. It hurt. Go read my FB status as to why it was so painful.

Yay yay! Racheal (my long lost favvvv cuz) is coming back here this Sunday for a week!
Yay yay yay! Karoake birthday dinner for my brother, my cuz, and my uncle! Their birthdays are on the 1st, 3rd and 5th. How cool is that?

My dada is coming back THIS WEEKEND. NOOOO. GOSH, the house is sooooo ......
Oh wells, may the shelling begin.

Anyone want to watch obsessed with me? I have the dvdddd. =]

My teeth hurt. Ciao!

P/s : Anyone watched the season finale of 90210? It was so awesome. Shame if you missed it. WATCH THE REPEAT YO! Liam and Ethan (Surprisingly.) was smoking hot. Annie and Naomi were like WHOA. Silver and Ethan, jeng jeng jeng.

0 comments: