Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kanye West is a dick but he had guts to do that.

List of food I want to eat when or if I go back to Malaysia:

1. Mamak food; ROTI CANAI!!!!! Roti Tisu, Roti Planta.
2. Dim sum, I know I'm in HK but i haven't found awesome dim sum yet so i dunno; FROM REUNION, BANGSAR. Imbi Palace Dim Sum too. There's no wukok here. You know, that yam crunchy puff thingy? And custard pau...... how I long for Imbi Palace.
3. NASI LEMAK. Oh wow, there's not a single place here with decent Nasi Lemak except for this Malaysian restaurant. I want the school's nasi lemak:(or little penang cafe.
4. Char Kuey Teow, Seksyen 11please. Or Little Penang Cafe :]
5. Penang. I miss Penang too. I haven't been there seen last year? Or last lastyear? I want to eat at my fav Taiwanese Restaurant opposite the club. I wanna eat at Mt. Askin; wan tan mee, apple juice with milk, char kuey teow. I wanna eat at that coffee shop that's open at night in Pulau Tikus.
I WANT TO EAT THE SKY HOTEL CHAR SIEW AKA THE BEST CHAR SIEW EVER. I also wanna drop by my school and say hi to everyone :D
6. Baskin Robbins. Yes, THEY DON'THAVE IT HERE! =O No more cotton candy and jamoca almond fudge.
7.KFC, they have this awesome cheezy balls here but they don't have CHEEZY WEDGES. Or my MELTZ.
8. Malacca, i wanna go back to that boring town, to eat my crepe cake which is heaven. Also wanna say hi to everyone too!!!
9. CARL's JR. Even tho the Burger King here is a good substitute, i still want my Double Bacon Cheeseburger with Onion Rings and bacon inside and ham............ YUMMMMYYYYY.

P/s: I am typing this in Bio. Ha-haha-ha.
P/p/s : SELAMAT HARI RAYA! :D

0 comments: