Saturday, September 5, 2009

Maybe you'll call me someday?<--- Still love the song.

I finally finished Season 4 of How I met Your Mother. I think i like it the best. I hate Stella's guts tho. I'm so happy she ditched Ted. I realised Robin's taste in clothes ........ not very nice. I love whatever Lily wears. It's so awesome. 'm sure they're all designer brands.

Oh and GUESS WHAT? I also realised that Selena Gomez kinda dresses like a lala. She does if you notice, in real life AND in Wizards of Waverly Place. BUT, she pulls it off. She looks damn good in lala clothes. Yes, that was so random.

F
is coming home from Jakarta today. Apparently, survived an earthquake. He sure has a lotta lievs. First the bomb, now the earthquake? Wowwy.

M
is like ........ ughhh ....... I can't even describe it. She's in PMS mood 24/7.

School is uber duper slow. LIFE IS UBER DUPER SUPER SLOW. But mostly cos of school. It feels like forever and ever and ever ......... I blame the breaks in between the periods.

My, my GI JOE is not in the cinemas anymore. What the crap.

And Tim, you are such a stalker. I know you're never gonna read it and i'm gonna tell you on Monday so whatever.

TILL THEN, EVERYONE!

SaluT!
N.

0 comments: