Sunday, December 6, 2009

Winter.

1 thing i have realised since i've gotten to this wretched land (KIDDING) : i HATE winter.

2 reasons to support my first statement : It's cold; It's dry.

3 reasons why i don't like winter : I hate the cold; I can't stand the cold; My wardrobe does not have anything to get me going from November to January.

4 reasons why i HATE winter : My lips get all dry which sucks; I have to go out in jeans and covered shoes and a hoodie which sucks even more; I'm not used to winter, i can't stand the cold basically ; WORST THING IS MY SKIN ISN"T USED TO THE COLD AND DRY WEATHER so my skin cracks up, like dry skin, on my face :'(

5 things i wished i could change about winter : can it not be cold????????; can it not be dry??????? COS I'M USING A LOT OF MOISTURIZER; i prefer summer (haha that wasn't relevant); hey, autumn sucks too; can winter just NOT exist?

6 things I like about winter : I love the clothes, the jackets and the boots and the scarfs babey; I hardly sweat; blah; blah; blah; anddd BLAH, sorry i could only list two reasons :)

Yeaahhh, babey, i hate winter :)
Oh and i la-la-la- love Mitchell Davis and Owl City :]

0 comments: