Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hi, have you met Trish?





This is Tricia Kaur, my bff from Penang. She's on the far left. I'm not in the pic so don't bother looking for me. HAHA. Man, i dunno. I miss Malaysia. I miss Penang. I haven't been there in years. Look, isn't she cute? That's in Standard 5. That's how i remember her. Now she's in Australia. And i'm in Hong Kong. We had good memories. Correction, we had AWESOME memories. Swimming at CSC, gossiping about the cute guys (The Owl), not paying attention to teachers, fooling around, being there for me, all that stuff. And it was really touching last year, before you migrated to Aussie, to call me all the way from Penang and wish me 'Happy Birthday'. That was awesome of you to remember my birthday. [And it wasn't through Facebook.] Man, i don't even remember yours! In fact, i don't remember anyones birthday. Look at you!! I don't even recognize you (I mean it in a good way, ahaha.) AND YOU're SUPER TALL, and model-like gorgeous. Haha, I wonder whether we'll still be like friends if we ever somehow end up together.
I miss you!!
This is a really random post. RANDOM. I dunno why but i'm suddenly reminded of
this person.

0 comments: