Monday, August 17, 2009

I've never posted so many pictures before. EVER.

HONG KONG.
My dad's birthday dinner which was all made by US. This was on Friday night btw. If you haven't heard what happened, then go find on FaceBook, it's really funny.

ANOTHER birthday dinner at Fat Angelo's on SATURDAY night.

Izzie's smiling! Awww.




That's the hill which is just right behind my place. There's a nature trail there and it's really good fun and exercise!


Keith's domino creation. No life, ahaha. He spends like hours making it and in less a minute, not even 30 seconds, it's all gone! Haha.

Part of Repluse Bay.


Stanley Market! A sorta tourist place, near the beach, Repulse Bay, it's a very nice market too. Full of cheap branded stuff.


The double-decker bus i sat in to go to Stanley Market. The view is very nice from the top but it's really scary, the roads are tiny and it's extremely bumpy.


The window and the view. Look! It's IZZIE!

It's like only 2000 plus squarefeet :/


The condo when it's totally empty.


The view from my place. It's very hot here. And humid. There's a shopping mall close to me, and the market is closeby too! I walk everywhere most of the time by the way. It's either the taxi which costs a bomb, MTR (train), mini bus, or the bus.


HSBC Headquarters


Pretty shiny gold building!

PULAU HABA!

Doesn't this look familiar?


The view from the airport. I got a call from school from everyone right before i boarded! =)

28th July 2009
My last night in Malaysia.

Failed picture in front of the mirrors at KFC.


Our formal pose. Someone's eyes are clooseeeddd. ;)


Nicole looking the wrong way. Grace stuffing herself with a box of popcorn chicken. Liz thinking the chili sauce is a mike. Shivvy having a problen with her hair. Haha.



We just can't stay away from each other. Haha. Dinner at KFC, my last ever dinner in Malaysia. After we said bye to each other for the last time, in the car, on the way to my grandmother's house, Nicole manages to burst into TEARS and can't stop crying for about an hour or so! In front of family. Haha, they too cried uncontrollably. Missing people : Loshni, Bue, Cassie.


The view i shall never see again.


I cried (sobbed sctually.) when everything was gone and the place was empty, when i was all alone that is.


The movers packing up stuff.


26th July 2009


My SURPRISE lunch at Pizza Hut at 1U with MOST of my classmates. This is the only picture i have, my camera died after this. Karoake-d. Bowling. We went to do those photo booths where they're full of lalas and all. Haha, it's a very stressful process. VERY.


Meet the Rubik Cube CLUB! Mirror Cube, Rubik's Cube, Rubik's 360.


25th July 2009.

Also, my farewell cupcake slash donut party thing after training. Stolen from: Shan.


I was to pose for this too. Haha.

You know, Grace made us pose several times to get this picture.


Me card, and me FEDORA! I love it! Thank you BUE LIM!!

The most awesome people in the world, made me a card, a CD with all our memories in it, mainly pictures and they made a slideshow for me! THANKS YOU GUYS! I never got a chance to thank you guys for everything! You're the bestest friends anyone could ask for. Oh and also carricature ( i dunno how to spell it but it's the cartoony pictures thingy, big head, small body? Yes)! AND they've been sneaking round my back doing all of this without me knowing. Man am I blur.


Farewell sleepover at Loshni's place. We all slept at 4am after watching 17 Again. We went to bed at 1. But we somehow managed to just lie down and talk and talk for hours. Amazing? I think so. I don't even remember what we were babbling about. Our Bukit Gasing trip was cancelled cos of the rain! Gee, rain. And i'm sorry for making you guys wait, namely Bue. SORRY! Missing people : Cassie, Bue LIM.


Photographer : Moi. Don't blame me for the crappy quality tho. It's the camera.


Dufus 2. (Cousin)



Dufus 1. (Brother)

Farewell BBQ with family.


24th July 2009:

Prefect's installation.

The seniors. Haha.

0 comments: