Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just wanted to let you know:

  1. It's been almost two weeks since i landed in lala land.
  2. I'm still alive, thank you very much ;)
  3. I'm doing fine. I think .....
  4. My stuff came yesterday so i've been busy.
  5. I know i've said this a million times, but sorrrrrryyy for not replying any of you. I'm just too lazy and well, yea.
  6. The whole place is air-conditioned and switched on forever. BUT, i've gotten used to the coldness and i don't walk around my own place in a jacket and covered to the brim.
  7. Sorry but i just have to mention that both SEASON FINALES of HOUSE and LEVERAGE didn't live up to my expectations. WHAT IS WITH SEASON FINALES NOWADAYS? They suck. I stayed up till 1am yesterday for HoUSE.
  8. Oh oh and today was my assessment test and interview. Guess who got into Year 10? ME! I can't believe i got into Year 10. Mannn, school starts on the 20th.
  9. Shopping rocks here, can't argue with that. The markets are awesome. It's just that i have to mind what i wear from avoiding looking like a lala.
  10. EVERYONE WEARS FLATS and SNEAKERS AND GLADIOTORS and SANDALS here! No one wears heels here. How sad. Well it's cos of the walking around everywhere. It's like NY here. I walk everywhere.
  11. There's no Baskin Robbins here! NO CARLS Jr. NO BURGER KING. What's wrong with them?
  12. It's really hot here. I mean i think it's maybe almost the same as Malaysia just more more mooooooreeeeeee humid. Cos of the buildings.
  13. AND WORST OF ALL, no one drinks MILO here. They drink OVALTINE, the suckiest drink in the entire universe.
  14. Everything's expensive. I pay Rm6 or more for a Coke at a coffee shop.
  15. Anyways, until i get the laptop back, cos all my rants are in there. SO yes. Goodbye for now!

0 comments: