Friday, August 21, 2009

I like just got home 20 minutes ago! (which was four....)

It's my SIXTH first day in school! Fun, you think?

WRONG. NOT fun. On your first day of school, you're nervous, excited, worried, hopeful, and lost. The thought, I hope i fit in, i HOPE i fit in is in your head most of the time. You WANT to fit in.

Well, MY hopes of fitting in with the people in my homeroom have like shattered into pieces. I haven't really found people i can actually HANG out with and not swear most of the time. The people i click with are i different classes/rooms as me. It's fate, it hates me.

So, i ALMOST missed the bus this morning and i HATE TAKING THE BUS! I hate it. I reach school at like 7.15 and the bell rings at like 7.55! Being new and lost and all doesn't help at all. I HATE NOT KNOWING ANYONE HERE. I hate not fitting in. I hate being lost which thankfully I DIDN'T. Oh and i lost my buddy that was suppose to show me around. AND I DON'T HAVE A BUS BUDDY! I suppose i'll just hang round the other malaysian dude. I stay away from Keith if i can.

My breaks between periods are like 10-15 minutes. SO short. There's like 4 periods everyday but it's 1 hour and 20 minutes long.

Ok, I'm done with my complaints. Ciao people.

P/s : I don't like Fleming.

P/p/s : Why can't the cute kweilos be in Year 10 and not in Form 6?

0 comments: