Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009..

i honestly cant be bothered to list down the stuff that happened this year but i'll give you the outline of my year.

1. CNY sucked.
2. i stopped swimming.
3. i became fatter.
4. i moved here, to hk.
5. i didn't take PMR, instead am at international school now which is honestly easier than school in malaysia.
6. i have been suffering here ever since.
7. my birthday sucked even more.
8. missed OKH (president's cup <---swimming comp.) , that sucks.
9. today, which is new years eve, wasnt THAT great.

Ok instead of complaining and all about me and problems and my lousy parents and how fml my life is, like a beetch;

1. Today, I bought my sexy oxfords (oxfords are shoes btw!) from H&M. YAY! and like other hawt stuff from H&M. The sale is ahmazing. I think shopping keeps me alive. I mean, like, i dunno, don't you love the feeling of buying something new? I feel like " hahah! LOOK AT ME I BOUGHT SOMETHING NEW! AHHAH! in your faces!'.
2. I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK. You know the nicholas sparks one? I just watched the movie, yeaahh i JUST watched it. AND I LOVE IT! I loveit so much! I cried my eyes out and i loved the movie so much i bought the book, like JUST NOW. YAY.
3. i have a new beanie! YAY! its black and white frm H&M!
4. I am getting a DSLR very soon. That's right, a CAMERA. FINALLY! Nikon or Canon though? I really honestly think Canon is better but i know loads of people who prefer Nikon.
5. i cant wait for summer hols- malaysia!
thats it. o dayum, thats sad! ahahahahahahahha.

anyways, happy new year people! my status on fb is sarcastic and all but whatever!
oh, dont watch alvin and the chipmunks 2 ; your eyes will bleed.
:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favourites of the YEAR :

Favourite movie of the year :- Harry Potter6, i just love cos it's harry potter, and i love it! or Transformers 2?

Favourite superhero movie of the year :- Does Sherlock Holmes count as a superhero? I think he does HAHA!

Favourite cartoon/animation movie of the year :- Disney/pixar failed at this one. ok, does avatar count as animation? cos i think it does. so AVATAR , for it's ahmazing animation and CGI.

Favourite TV show of the year :- Skins.

Favourite Awards Show of the year :- The AMA's (American Music Awards), still awesome, every single year :)

Favourite Disney Channel Original Movie :- Hatching Pete!

Favourite Shopping Mall :- still MIDVALLEY buttt TST's Harbour City, it's humongous.

Favourite Play/Musical/Drama : MAMMA MIA <3!!!!!!!!!!

Favourite Music Performance :-

Favourite Comedy :- The Hangover.

Favourite Romantic Comedy :- The Proposal.

Favourite Disney Channel show :- Sonny With a Chance.

Favourite Disney Channel star/actor/actress :- Selena Gomez. OR Demi Lovato.

Favourite Cartoon Network Cartoon :- Ben 10 ALIEN FORCE.

Favourite Nickelodeon Cartoon :- SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS.

Favourite Nickelodeon Show :- iCarly!

Favourite Singer :- Adam Young aka OWL CITY!

Favourite Band :- Owl City's a one-man band?hahaha.

Favourite Ice Cream Flavour from Baskin Robbins :- Cotton Candy!still ! haahaha; from haagen dazz : COFFFFEEEEEEEE YUMMMMMMM :D

0 comments: