Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sherlock Holmes.


WAS GOOD! I mean, not awesome, yah? It was just really good. Entertaining, hilarious. AND i loved the story! It was well planned, and it had a twist and stuff. Robert Downey Jr was really good, and i gotta admit, for an old guy, he is GOOD looking, yah? & funny!

Oh and itwas cool, loads of action, that was cool. Though some parts, were scary. Like even scarier than stuff in FD4. It was the sound, it was really loud.


Themovie, kicks national treasure's butt and loads of rubbish movies.


P/s : Ever get that you think you know someone thing but actually you don't cos they just did something fked up to you?

Boy do I get that a lot.


P/P/S : I LOVE SKINS. AS in the tv show? I dunno, i love the way, in each episode, it focuses on each character and I just love the friggin show , yah? Not cos it's scandalous or dirty, yah. It's i dunno, it's just AWESOME.

0 comments: