Friday, December 11, 2009

Hi, hello, this is Nicole of the Fongs'.

^ Mitchell Davis's intro :)
anyway, ho ho ho ho, it's christmas soon!

yay...... not. cos i'm gonna celebrate christmas here. yup, i'm going to ROT here. Cos i'm not even going back.

ALSO. I don't fink i'm coming back for cny next year. Yeah................................... why? cos my parents are too cheap to bring me back for cny. so yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hi hello bye, i may be dead by then! because i have decided to kill myself. cos i don't have any relatives here. that's right.
my cny is gonna suck balls :)
oh joyyyy.

I mean, that's the only THING I LOOK FORWARD TOO EVERY SINGLE YEAR. And my parents wanna take it away from me? Fine, BE THAT WAY. I hope i rot here in hong kong.
i'm serious, what else is there to look forward to? life? NO. my birthday? AFTER THIS YEAR, HELL NO. tv shows? WELL, yea THAT I GOTTA LOOK FORWARD TO. But seriously, SERIOUSLY, i am going to rot here during cny, mark my words i am.

______________________________________
ON THE PLUS SIDE :) which isn't pissed off :)
i nicole fong am finally going to watch new moon.
like FO SERIOUS.
i mean its ONLY COMING OUT HERE NEXT THURS. AND I AM GOING TO WATCH IT ON FRIDAY. also going to watch avatar~! (aka the gonnabeawesomemovie)

and i have a plan . after watching new moon, like at the end of the movie, me and my friend plan to say out loud :
CEDRIC DIGGORY IS ALIVE?!?!!?!
WE MUST TELL DUMBLEDORE!!!
hahah, and then we're gonna run out as fast as we can :D

you gotta admit, tht was PURETTY funny :D

0 comments: