Wednesday, December 30, 2009

IT'S THE END OF THE YEAR, ALREADY?!?!

HEYYYY SEXY PEOPLE. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I'M happy that this year, 2009 is finally ending! BECAUSE it has sucked balls for me :]
Owhkay, anywayssss, here is last year's post about what i'm looking forward to and blablah? It's the edited version of it with notes by it ;]

Last year's; Notes;

"Here are a few lists about next year and my New Year's Resolution!!

What i am NOT looking forward to :

1. PMR!!! ; lol well too bad i didn't take it. hahah.
2. Morning SCHOOL! Am used to it already so yeah whatever, it's quite owhkay what.
3. New TEACHERS. New, SCARY teachers. They were okay, only some were scary but most of them were good.
4. OMG! Our class, 3A2 is all the way UP!! Holy cow, that's like on the fourth FLOOR! Ahhh, i hate the stairs! No comment on this because, up till this day, i still hate stairs :]
5. Seniors. Some of them are scary. lol they dont bother me so whatever!
6. Me MAYBE stopping swimming. Ok, so this DID happen................. so yeaaa thatt sucksss :/
7. How i haven't grown much. I'm still short! Grrrr. I'M TALLER THAN MY MOM :]
8. Not being able to wake up late in the mornings. Still having problems with that NOW HAHA.
9. Leo OR Interact? I still haven't picked. LEO MAN! wooo leo rawks :]
10. Morning session' s ELDS teacher, Pn. Sabina. Dang, she is SOO scary. She IS scary!

Hey, that's kinda short. And it's mostly about school. WOOOO!!! Not BAD, not bad.... :D



What i'm LOOKING forward too :

1. MAMMA MIA BABEY!!!!! Tomorrow! Can't wait! Highlight of my year :]
2. This Friday's outing, watching Bedtime Stories!! And shoppinggggg :)
3. Going ice skating, Sunway Lagoon, and fish spa with Rachael and cousins! I still haven't been to Sunway Lagoon :BB
4. Terminator 4!! was BAD! SO BAD!
5. Transformers 2!! Awesome shiat :D
6. Inkheart! Wanted to kill myself.
7. Harry Potter 6!! JHADSKASHI best HP movie! EVER.
8. CNY!! sucked balls for me too this year cos i didn't see the people i wanted to see :/
9. Shopping for CNY!!
10. I think we're having Lit Nite for ELDS. If we are, ooohhhh!!! It was bad overall but fun too, first and last lit nite for me :/
11. Ceriathon!!!Let's do haunted hse man! this did not happen, well if it did, i left already D:
12. My birthday? SUCKED COS I WAS HERE, IN HK.

Haha. Guess that's it. It's pretty much crap. But still? Hahahha.
more sucky things that good things.

MY New Year's RESOLUTIONS

1. I WILL not gamble during CNY. Why? Cos i'm unlucky. And i lose money. SO i intend to NOT gamble. (Sigh, that is sooo not gonna happen). /
2. DO less of each:- Watchin Tv- Using the comp for whatsoever reason- Wasting time- Downloading and listening to songs- Watching funny videos on YouTube.- Reading books that aren't my study-related!- SHOPPING!- Going out for outings!- Wasting my credit on my phone smsing everyone :) X failed at this.
3. I need to freaking grow taller! I want to be taller than Caroline AND Bue. X FAIL. FAIL FAIL.
4. GET straight As for PMR. (ain't gonna happen) X I didn't sit for it.....
5. Study more! Concentrate on schooL!!! (Yea rite) X and / i did concentrate more but i also didn't?
I can't really think of anymore stuff i'm suppose to do but am NOT going to do.

____________________________________________________

Now for THIS year's LIST:

Stuff I'm not looking forward to :
1. School. For sure.
2. AYP expedition. as in my hikingthing?
3. My birthday :'(
4. CNY cos i'm gonna be ROTTING HERE!

WAHH so little! ahhahaaha, i guess i just CAN'T WAIT to end 2009.

Stuff I AM looking forward to :
1. MOVIES ;
- ECLIPSE (my fav book in the series and i actually LIKEno LOVE this book cos its actually GOOD?? and i hate twilight!:)
- HARRYPOTTERANDTHEDEATHLYHALLOWSPART1 (OMGOMGOMGGGGGGGG)
- IRONMAN2!!!!!

2. SUMMER HOLIDAYS COS MOI WILL BE BACK IN MALAYSHIAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

THATS ALL???????? D': That SUCKS.

My New Years RESOLUTION:
1. watchmoretvshows,spendmoretimeonthecomp, moreoutings, moremovies, more sleepovers :]
2. To not die here during CNY/ .
3. Study LESS :)
4. Not fail at life.

Wah, I'm so lifeless here/ in hk.




0 comments: