Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'm a gLeek.

Get it? Glee-geek = GLEEK~? That is so so good RIGHT?









I am so in love Glee. But the last episode of the first part of season 1 aired LAST week. and and and it'll only be coming out NEXT APRIL! NEXT YEAR. *TEAR* and i'm already finishing glee. i can't help myself! It's just so so addictive.









I love Glee so much, i love it as much as Harry Potter & Owl City. And that's way up on my list of awesome stuff. I even have fantasies about being in Glee................. also Harry Potter........................ so i guess that means a lot... right?!?!









No, i'm kidding. I don't have fantasies! I mean,.... who DOES? Right?









Right..........



P/S : I KNOW SECRETLY YOU PEOPLE HAVE THEM TOO *EVIL EYE*.



.......................................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------










ANYWAY, I finally got my new phone. .... yay..... not! Cos itsa the lamest phone. and i didnt even get the model i wanted and i didnt get my mp4. i sound like a spoilt brat but I CANT HELP IT. I've been phoneless for like MONTHS. HELLOOO?











It looks so much like my old phone. In fact, it kinda is. It's just like a newer, slimmer version of it. Same colour too. Yehhhh.... I mean, there were NO other models that were pretty and sexy enough and in my cheap parents budget :) and slide phone, touchscreen...... I really hate them. Slide phones are overrated and I just don't like touchscreen phones cos i just don't like touchscreen!



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Guess what ? If you watch the X-Factor, you'd be GLAD TO KNOW THAT STACEY SOLOMON IS BOOM BOOM OUT. Like finally. I'm so happy :) she looks like a horse you know.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I WENT TO THE PARK TODAY :O AND I MANAGED TO TAKE SOME DECENT PICS WITH MY SHIAT CAMERA. YEAH. but i have to walk all the way to my room to get the pics. sooooooo
TOO BAD.



:]

0 comments: