Wednesday, December 23, 2009

gooding mornings!

I started watching this tv show called SKINS.






It's this British teen show frm BBC. but this show is diff than 90210 or Gossip Girl or any other show. It's gone where none of those like tv shows have gone; nudity, sex, drugs. It's just really open i guess. And like frm watching this show, brits are soooooooooo messed uppp. At least, the poor ones, dude, they are so SCREWED up. SOSOSO screwed. For some reason, it's addictive? I dont noe, i have the whole first season so whatever, i can jsut watch it whenever i want. Oh and there's this really hot guy, so that's why i still watch it. It's not awesome, it's just, idk, i have no word to describe this show.
Warning : This show contains explicit material such as swearing (a LOT), nudity, sex, drugs and all the bad things you could think of.



_________________________________________________________



Sleeping really late nowadays :/




anyways, AVATAR was good. Not awesome. The story was not awesome. The animation was awesome. & it was soooooo longg.




new moon was good cos of taylor lautner. dayum he is one fine boy. he is BANGABLE :D




oh its the hols for me now and i think i'm starting school the same day you guys start? on the 4th? oooooooooh, and i really miss you guys :B


______________________________________________


oh here are 5 reasons my parents gave me for not being able to go back during cny :



  1. Your dad has no more leave. (bull)


  2. No more tickets home. (BULL)


  3. Even if there are, it's too expensive (cheaparse)


  4. Me : "Why can't we all go home without dad?" Mom : I don't wanna go back. (MNASHAKHS)


  5. It's too late to plan the trip. (YEAH RIGHT.)





5 reasons why I think I will rot and die here if I dont go back during CNY / why I wanna go back :

  1. Hello? It's MALAYSIA, ANYTHING to go back home.


  2. Relatives :] i might not like all of them but theyre my relatives so whatever! &friends :]


  3. ANGPAU/hongpau!


  4. I have no relatives here so the 2nd and 3rd reason would be- yeahh....


  5. SSC dinner. yeah, see? now i cant even go FOR THAT!
____________________________________________




Oh and i'm so sorryyyyy, BUTT,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JOY!

I'm sorry i didnt post it here on your birthday day itself. I just havent been blogging :/

Waahhh that's so pretty :D

0 comments: