Sunday, December 27, 2009

NY ILY?


New York, I Love You ;
I don't get the freaking movie.
LIKE FO SERIOUS. I don't get what the movie is trying to say or portray. maybe it's too deep for me to understand, maybe it is, maybe it's not. SO this movie is -
Quote : " A collaboration of storytelling from some of today's most imaginative filmmakers and featuring an all-star cast. Together they create a kaleidoscope of the spontaneous, surprising, electrifying human connections that pump the city's heartbeat.
It's basically a bunch of vignettes in a movie, in other words, if you don't know what vignettes are, they're just basically a bunch of short RANDOM stories with no connection in a movie.
& that'swhat NYILY is. To ME, because i didn't get some of the stories/segments, i noe they're not suppose to be connected but, some of them was just WTF?, you noe. But it's the movie's fault, for mashing up the stories so badly, up till now, i have no friggin idea what half the stories were trying to portray. The only reason i went to watch the movie in the cinema was because of; Orlando Bloom, Bradley Cooper, Shia Labeouf. and Hayden Christansen. As you can see, in the movie poster, loads of like wellknown actors/actresses.
I guess this movie makes you think and is one of those "deep" movies". well screw THAT, movies like that aren't for me. but the directors fail at trying to make you feel ohh ny is awesome, ANYTHING can happen bla blahh. I mean, I know I'm not very brainy and all, but i'm not the only one who didn't get the movie , ya know?
P/s : avatar isn't all that awesome. i still have no idea, why everyone's like avatar's sooo awesomeeee, yah? Well it's not. Only the animation was awesome. NUFF SAID. Endof story.

0 comments: