Sunday, March 1, 2009

Guess what?

Grace is also going to Phuket on the same days as moi. But she's staying at the JW Marriott Hotel. And i'm all the way at Hilton. Soooo, we're like soooo far apart. HOW SAD, tho. My only chance of surviving there, POOF.


Anyways, CONGRATS TO ALLEN FOR GETTING ENGAGED!
I think i take back what i said about Gravity being boring. It's NICE.
Oh is are the colours on my blog nice? It took me so long to decide. Lalalalala, pls DO comment. HAHA.
Oh, i went to ISKL yesterday night to watch their dance/drama show called Harlequin / Suicide in B Flat. I missed the dance part cos we all came late but apparently, it was very good. And the drama was just brialliant. But you will only understand the whole thing at the end once they tell you the plot. And when you think of it, you go OHHHHH. The acting was really GOOD. And their props too. I wish i could watch it again because now only i understand it. Most of us couldn't understand it so yea.
Should it be PINK and BLUE or PINK and ORANGE?

0 comments: