Sunday, March 29, 2009

HEllO PEOPLE OF THE PLANET.

Training was BLEH, no kidding. Guess what? The wedding dinner last night was even more BLEH! I got all dressed up (in my pretty new cheongsam, cos of the theme Shanghai Nights) and my cousins didn't even come! Even more Pfft! It was uber boring. Boring boring BORING. It was the tradiotional chinese thingy. And oh, do hear me say this, I DO NOT WANT TO GET MARRIED THE TRADItiONAL CHINESE WAY. It's just too boring. It doesn't live up to my fantasies, my expectations. I like cheongsams and all, but the wedding ceremony is way too boring, i would like to elope to Europe and get married. Hahah. In my dreams, i will. So all i got yesterday was OH NICOLE! You look very pretty tonight! Nice cheongsam! Wah, you're very tall now! (Hehe, actually i was. Taller than my dad. Cos of the heels, hee) So how old are you? And i'll say 15. And they'll say OHHH. PMR this year!
Well duh, you don't have to state the obvious.
And i was surrounded by drunk people. My dad, my uncle, other uncle, aunts, other relatives i don't even know about! And I was offered beer and wine so many times by the waiters. Geez, can't you see i'm a 15 year old? Well, duh. And the best thing is, i don't even know who the groom is! I have no idea how he is related to me. OH OH, and the bride? Speaks Mandarin. And so the emcee is like speaking in Mandarin. And the whole table, my uncles and aunts and ME, of course were bananas! HAHAHHA. We couldn't understand anything.
Anyways, i gotta go. Tuition and then IU Day stuff.

0 comments: