Sunday, March 8, 2009

Report on Cindy's party // updates on moi

Oh, before i start, HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY, to all you fab ladies!

Date : 7th March 2008, Saturday.
Time : 7pm till i went home at 10.45pm but the others went back at 11.00.
Venue : Cindy's apartment.

When i got there, they were watching Pink Panther. So i just sat there and watched it la. Hmm, who came ..... Shan, Brenda, Shawn, David, Kheng Hoe, Jet, Yuan, CCY, Liyana, Hua Hui, Allen, and Kok Hong. AND SUE ANN. Some "PEOPLE" *coughs* didn't come. Ok, so when we finished the movie, we ate pizza, and satays. After that, another movie, New In Town, it's the new movie with Renee Zellweger (I hv no idea how you spell her name.) and it was pretty funny but it was soooo predictable. To me. The last part was pretty boring. But it was funny overall. You should watch it with friends. Sooooo, the karoake set was taken out. And Kok Hong put in some Best Women Songs or something. It's quite old. Maybe 06 or 07? Yea, David & Reagan ended up singing most of the songs cos no one wanted to. The songs were kinda high. So it was really hilarious! iT WAS DAMN FUNNY. And then later i joined in. And HAHAHAHAHA. The last time i was singing at my mom's friend's party, i ended up singing and singing until 3am in the morning with a bunch of people who i HARDLY know and who were so much older than me. I want a karoake set. But it costs so much. ANYWAYS, back to my point, after that, they put on some Chinese songs. And i was the only banana there cos Shawn went home at 10 with Hua Hui, Liyana, and Sue Ann. And we had desert after that, cream caramel which my mom made. I had to go after that but they were trying to play the Dance Revolution thing on the PS2 but i think they couldn't. That's all i guess. It was fun, the singing part, HAHA.
----------------------------
I still haven't studied my Sejarah. It's so lame and boring. urgh. SUCK MAN.
I REACHED 10,000 points in Fish Wrangler! WOO! It's a game on Facebook. To you Facebookers, play it!
My dad is pissing the crap out of me :]
Bleh, that's all for today, folks!
I'm off to continue watching Underworld 3. Tata.
My abdomens hurt :[

0 comments: