Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tagged by Clare and Joy.

I do not want to do 100Q so i'm gonna do 20 first. I know, so smart right? HAHA.

People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs.Tag 10 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.Continue this game by sending it to other people

01. What have you been doing recently?
Watching Sonny with a Chance and talking to ppl on the phone. Haha.

02. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
When i'm in the theatre.

03. What had happened at 10.00 am today?
I was in the school canteen eating a roti planta, nasi lemak, and fries. YES, i know i eat a lot of unhealthy food.

04. When did you last cry?
Hmm, the last time i really REALLY cried was when i was reading Marley and Me.

05. Believe in fate/destiny?
Yes.

06. What do you want in your life right now?
I don't know but i want to live my life to the fullest now.

07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
I dislike using umbrellas. Don't ask why.

08.What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
My blanket, bolster and my pilllow!

09. What bottom are you wearing now?
Shorts.

10. What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
Does it look like i'm so rajin to go and check my inbox?

11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
Sometimes, yes.

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Not now.

13. What was the last movie you caught?
Underworld 3 : Rise of the Lycans.

14. What are you proud of?
I'm proud of nothing now.

15. What does the oldest message in your inbox says?
I dunno. Why don't you check?

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Sara Bareilles - Gravity.

17. Do you have any nicknames?
Ppl just call me Nicole. Or Nicole Fong. Or Fong.

18. What does your last received text message say?
*Ignoring*

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
10.45pm but i woke up at 4am to study. Haha.

20. Are you currently happy?
YES!

0 comments: