Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I had two hours of sleep last night.

Bleh. I'm so sleepy. And i forgot i was sleepy, and i drank coffee. SO i'm super wide awake now.

I'm so happy Sejarah is over. It was ok. Only Form 2, Bab 5, i hantam. Pfft.
Science was soooo hard. Honestly, i thought it was hard. I'm not exaggerating. It was crap. Especially the subjective part. SUCK MAN!

6 more days to Phuket. 2 more days to freedom. 3 more days to Marley & Me. Oh and tomorrow i'm watching Hotel for Dogs. Free ticket :D And i know exams are still on.

Did you/Do you know that we study about The Big Bang in our Science this year? It's about space and galaxies. I find it awesomely cool and don't know why ppl don't. Isn't interesting that maybe, somewhere out there, there's a parallel universe? Meaning, there is another me, and another you. And another Earth. Just different personalities. I blame the sci-fi shows for making me a sci-fi geek :]

I'll do the 100 Q tag soon. SOONNNN. Tata, i'm off to cram KH and Geo in my head right now!

Oh btw, I am now a Leo Nicole Fong :]

0 comments: