Monday, March 30, 2009

I am dead to the world.

IU DAY IS SO FREAKING ................ SARINGAN IS ALSO THIS WEEK SO I'M LIKE ......................
AND boy, all i did was just stone in school today cos of lack of sleep and well, i was bloody moody and pissed off in school. SORRY. It's just that this frustrating thingy or person or thingy is pissing me off. Actually them, for example, all i ever wanted was a hmm, a plain chocolate sundae. But NO, they have to turn it, CHANGE it, without asking ME, into a banana split. A Whole diff thing. Anyways, i just might have lost my temper one or two times. And guess what time i got home today? Ok here was my schedule today. School, practice, then my mom dragged me to Amcorp Mall to get groceries AND THEN, i needed fans so me, Grace and her brother took the LRT and walked to Petaling Street, which i might say, SUCKS. Don't ever go there. You'd die of boredom. And i got home at 10.00pm. Perfect? And then i had to call and sms every single freaking person for practice and argue with them why they have to stay back and what not. And guess what time im gonna be home tomoro? 7pm. How fun. Ok got tons of hw to do. Taa.

0 comments: