Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I have lost my concentration to study.

I have given up studying Geo and KH. SERIOUSLY. I keep getting distracted. Like how i'm typing this now. I even watched 90210 just now. Hmmm, i'm starting to like it. I am sooo restless. KH IS SO USELESS. SO IS GEO. DOES IT LOOK LIKE I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT PIPES AND WOOD AND ELECTRIC CRAP AND HOW TO SEW CRAP?

The simple answer is no. I don't think i'll be getting any sleep tonight. Or maybe i will.

I like Sonny with a Chance. STARTING to like. Kinda funny and retarded. Haha. It's a Disney Channel series with Demi Lovato in it. The only thing is that she tries to do funny but she actually can't. Really. Selena Gomez would've been a better choice.

You know, the telly is like calling my name and saying NICOLE, comeee herreeeee. And watcchhhhh meeeeee. AAAAHHHH. I think i'm losing my mind.

I also have eye bags now thanks to Sejarah and Science.

I WAS suppose to watch Hotel for Dogs but my mom didn't let me go. PFFT. HEELLLOO??? Free TICKET?????

ANYWAYS, i shall be free tomorrow. Till then, my brain is having some complications trying to function.
WHOA, i'm being uberly lame now.

You know, the Astro Max is being a pain in the arssseee and NOT RECORDING AMERICAN IDOL??? If it was a person, i would like to slap it.

Anyways, enough ranting here. I have to go and TRY to study.

Oh, i'm watching Marley and Me this Friday.

0 comments: