Friday, March 20, 2009

Yo, everyone. I'm back,

And i am so glad to be back. Seriously, i am. Phuket was fun and all but i just missed home. I'm not going to do a full report on the whole darn trip cos i am so bloody pissed off at my dad who switched off the bloody astro so IT DIDN't RECORD ANYTHING. NADA. So i missed all of my shows this week. PFFT. Guess what? My neighbour's place got broken into and the whole place was ransacked. Even the tv. How stupid can the guards at my place be to not notice a freaking huge telly???? Please do tell me.

I'm feeling wobbly and sleepy. The sleepy is because of Phi Phi Island. I practically snorkelled the whole day. So i'm really dark now. the wobbly is cos of the speedboat. I almost puked. My mom did. You know, the whole room feels like it's going up and down. Upppp and downnn, just like a boat. Don't you think so?

I would like to watch Watchmen but it's 18. Pfft.

If you are ever going to Phuket, DO NOT GO TO THE STUPID JAMES BOND ISLAND. It is a total rip off. And do not go to Phuket Town to shop. And do not stay at Patong beach because it is full of kweilos and everything there is overpriced.

I'm sleepy. Good night, people of the world.

0 comments: