Thursday, March 12, 2009

I AM SO HAPPY.

I finished my KH paper in like half an hour. I had 45 minutes left. I tried to sleep but i couldn't. I was too excited. You know why? BECAUSE,

MY EXAMS ARE OVER. OH YEA. Uh-huh, uh-huh. HAHAH.
I know that's it's just a tiny little test but it took a hell lot of my time.
KH was quite ok. It was only the last two pages of the paper that i hantam-ed. Geography was extremely HARD. It's not only me who says it was tough. LOSHNI and Crystal said it was too. And guess what? They're smarty pants. So, enough about school!

I just came back frm MV like an hour ago. Had lunch there. And didn't really do much. Had no time. Anyways, i CANNOT wait for tomorrow! I'm watching Marley & Me AND Race to Witch Mountain tomorrow. Oh yea, uh-huh, uh-huh. BE jealous man. I am super duper happy. Oh, and on Saturday, i'm going for the ICC Concert. Bleh.

Ok, you know, Astro Max sucks? I seriously hate it. If it were a person, i would like to kick its ass. If it had one. SO PISSED OFF AT IT. It did not record MY AMERICAN IDOL AND MY CSI. Which is uberly annoying. URGH.

I'm thinking of skipping school tomorrow. The main reasons are that i am just plain lazy and that i haven't finished my Seni! Haha, i know a lot of ppl who haven't too. But then, there's the Leo meeting. Pfft. Oh haha. I dunno la. See first.

3 days to Phuket!

0 comments: