Friday, March 13, 2009

Hi ya'll! I'm at Shivi's place now :]

Sleeping over today so not coming for training tomorrow morning. Watching Benjamin Button now. I'm using this labtop thingy which is so hard to use. I mean, to me la. Anyways, Marley and Me was disappointing but I still cried my eyes out. The book was so much nicer. Liz's typing for me now because I gave up at the second sentence. If you didn't cry in Marley and Me, I'd call you a heartless person. I thought that the movie was too much about John and Jenny instead of well, hmmmm MARLEY? Seriously, i think it's a forgettable movie. But then me, Grace, and Bue were like crying and crying so after the movie, our eyes and noses and faces were red. Oh, LOSHNI cried too! Liz teared. In fact, everyone teared and actually felt sad except Shivi.

HAHAHAHAHA.

I HATE THIS THINGY. I JUST TYPED A WHOLE PARAGRAPH AND THE WHOLE THING JUST DELETED ITSELF. PFFT.

Anyways, Race to Witch Mountain was COOL!! It was kinda predictable but it was action packed. You might like it and you might not but i liked it. Anna Sophia Robb was GOOD. There was this guy in the movie, the other teen, Alexander Ludwig. He was kinda cute. GOOGLE him. Haha. It was funny. Grace cried.

I'll post a pic of Alexander Ludwig when i'm at home. Till then, tata!

OH, tomorrow's ICC Concert. P/s: I LOVE Benjamin Button :)

0 comments: