Friday, May 1, 2009

Complaining here.

Nice legs, Daisy Dukes Makes a man go (whistle) That's the way they all come through like (whistle) X 2
[ i la la love this song.]


I'm not gonna be wasting your time, so i'm going to NOT complain about how i can't study so Yay ME.

You know, i really hate being the Blair and she being the Serena. I'm referring to GG so those who watch it might/will understand. It's so annoying. I mean, i may love her to bits (as a friend.) but it's always so annoying. She always gets what i want. And she doesn't even try. Wow, she is like Serena's twin. Her twin! And she's modest about it and that makes me feel bad about myself. Urgh, everything! EVERYTHING she gets. Ohhh, when we get to Form 5, i think i might go mad. Yes, i may be jealous. I admit it, I AM. So what? It's always not fair. Anyways, whatever.

Charlie the unicorn is so LAME!

Today, me, Liz, Shivi, Grace and Bue went to Mv to shop and supposedly have LUNCH. Did the usual. Got everyone's pressies.

Ok, i'm done crapping.

Oh one more thing, sorryyyy i can't make it for SJ's IU :(

0 comments: