Sunday, May 10, 2009

Oh mama.

Hangman is coming down from the gallows and i don't have very looongggg.
The jig is up, the chase is up, they've finally found me.
The renegade who had it made, retrieved for a bounty.
Never more to go astray.
This'll be the end today of a wanted maan, waaantteddd maaaaaannnnn.



Firstly, i would like to wish a big Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there! :)
And it's ALSO someone's birthday today!
Hapsie Birthday Loshni!
Haha, we sorta surprised here just now. Me, Liz, Shivi, and Grace.
You know, i'm like PANICKING like crazy for tomorrow. Exams. But i just don't have the mood to study. Ooooohh. i am dead. I just feel like going out and having some fun.
And hey, i can survive in a kampung. In Sabah. I can. Don't you think so? Of course i can. I can survive without any civilization. I'm not a shallow, bimbo, spoiled brat who lives to shop. That's not meeeee. NOT me. I'll prove it to you. This message is broadcasted to Grace Keow :)
Oh and i would also like to APOLOGIZE to Liz. You caught me when i was in bad mood. Sorrryyyy. Sorry i was being so bitchy. See.... the phone woke me up, and i was kinda very tired, and then you smsed me and i replied a very mean reply. So so sorry :) I feel bad.
EVERYONE FAILED MY TEST ON FACEBOOK. WAHAHAHHA. FAILED. EPIC FAILLL!! HAHAH. Dumb test tho. I'm going to make a new one.

0 comments: