Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hey there.

Update on my sad life :

  • I'm still sick.
  • I need to get better by today or else i have to go for a blood test tomorrow and i'm not a fan of needles and blood.
  • Head is throbbing. Thanks to my headache.
  • I'm still sweating. A LOT.
  • I'm so bored at home. I'm rotting at home. Haven't gone out for the past few days. Geez. I miss school.
  • Still no updates on whether i'm going to HK or not.
  • If i do, then this year will be my first and last year of Literary Night (ELDS) and i'll never get to actually plan Leo IU Day.
  • The good news is that Izzie (my dog) will be coming along with us. Thank goodness. If we have to leave her here, i'd be heartbroken and i'd start crying and crying. Phew.
  • I'm still cooped up in this miserable house of mine, still sweating and dying of boredom.
  • Good news!!! I'm going to Gardens soon!! YESSSSS. MY BOREDOM WILL SOON PERISH! YESSSSS. Coach summer clearance sale today. :)
  • Oh sweetness, my dad will be off to Jakarta next week for THREE months.
  • Bye ya'll!

0 comments: