Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Internet connection officially hates me.

I have come to a conclusion that it hates me. I can't load RESTAURANT CITY :'(! Nothing LOADS ON YOUTUBE :((. And everything super duper uber slow. GAWWDD. And to top it, i got punked by ccy.


Life saving exam tomorrow. It's gonna be torture. Towing 50m. Gawd, i hate towing. I almost died doing the double restraint. And my legs hurt from this morning. Whoopdidoooo. Underwater hockey tomorrow. Prepare for bruises and maybe cuts and Shawn Foong.


Anyways,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ADORABLE YET SOMEWHAT VERY ANNOYING LITTLE brat SISTER!

Natalie!
Do not be fooled by the innocent face and the oh so cute smile.

________________________________________________________________

A perfect honeymoon would be treasure hunting with the person you love in the Bahamas where everything is sooooooooo perfect. How fun. Just watched Fool's Gold.

Oh and i just watched Awake too. Hayden Christansen ...... SO CUTE! Haha, i sound like Shivi. Awake was so ... weird. Nice, sad. I dunno, it was weird.

HEY YA'LL!! YOU HAVE TO WATCH NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 2!!! YOU WON'T REGRET IT. It doesnt have enough publicity. So i'm promoting it! :D It's TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

Man, am i random. There are like 5 topics i just ranted about. Not bad not bad.

Oh one more thing, do people not get the Cube of Rubiks joke? Seriously, we were the only ones who laughed about it in the cinema while watching Night at The Musuem. I don't know how to spell musuem. I keep spelling it wrongly.

Anyways, good night and goodbye!

P/s : The Jonas Brothers are in NATM!!

0 comments: