Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I feel lazy. Here's a recap on yesterday & today.

  • Bue's and Priscilla's birthday. Bue-house-surprise party-cupcake-daisies-TLAK-shocked. Priscilla's birthday-celebrated today during Coy meeting-Grace&me-Amcorp Mall-WALKED THERE-cake-chocolate-cut-sing-smash-face. That's about it on the birthday thing. Damn it, the camera's with my mom. Oh wells. Later then.
  • Yesterday, IDIOTON KEITH wore-MY SCHOOL SHOES TO SCHOOL. Cos he goes earlier than me. IDIOT OF AN IDIOT. Can't he see it's two freaking sizes bigger than his?-And my OTHER shoe was WET, so i wore HIS shoe to school.-Ended up not going down for recess-Walked barefoot the whole day-Stupid brother.
  • Restaurant City : CCY overtook me. Dang it. Desperate for pork.
  • Exams over. BM PAPER AND SEJARAH PAPER SUCKED. BIG time.
  • Lazy to type stuff.
  • ROOTING FOR KRIS ALLEN WHO IS AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT ON AMERICAN IDOL FYI! ANd NOT ADAM LAMBERT. Adam should just be a girl since he loves make up and eye liner. And ugh, all he does is scream into the mike, lousy singing. SUPPORT KRIS!!!
  • I'm being forced to go to OBS. Outward Bound School. :(
  • Watching Night of the Museuem 2 this Friday.
  • MU Game. Tickets, go buY!!
  • Oh, and i thought both versions of No Boundaries were pretty crappy. But obviously Kris did better. It's cos he sang with emotion but he couldn't reach the notes. It was SO much nicer than Adam's tho. Adam just sang it like it was NOTHING. I love the song tho. Download. Download. I can't even find the lyrics.

0 comments: