Monday, May 4, 2009

It's raining now. WOOHOO!!

Haha, it was only raining for like 3 minutes. Pfft. So much for a rain.
Oh Nicole, you're SO negative.
Pfft. Yes, i know. I AM negative. Yea, i've been telling everyone that it's the end of the world and that we're all going to die. Boo hoo. But i just realized yesterday that we're not going TO die. It'll spread here soon but it's actually not very dangerous/serious. I mean, there have only BEEN 16-20 deaths in Mexico and US. So, fat chance that they're going to shut down the schools. That's if unless, the strain DOESN'T mutate and become more dangerous. Anyhoo, i missed THE MPH Warehouse Sale. I missed it. And guess what i missed too? SJ and DJs IU Day and the outing yesterday at Sunway. I so so regret not going for all of that. Instead, i rotted at home and at tuition. Uhhmm, that was my lovely weekend.
Ohh and now i HAVE to sleep with the lights on because i fear something will come out from the dark and bit me and infect me with rabies. Ugh, blame Quarantine. I shouldn't have watched it But it was nice in the sense that it was scary as hell. You should watch it IF you like horror stuff.
And i thought about what you said, i don't know. Am i THAT shallow? Does it look THAT obvious? Am I or do I look THAT desperate? I don't think so.
To like or to NOT like.
To crush or to NOT crush.
Oh my, i kinda was sleepwalking yesterday night. Well, not sleepwalk but apparently i left the computer on and my dad came to wake me up and APPARENTLY i GOT up and switched off the computer. Funny how i DO NOT remember any of it.
Oh my gosh. I just bought Grey's Anatomy the VIDEO game! WOOO! And Dawn of War 2/ii/II. But sadly, it can't work :
Anyways, i'm off to finish my other homework and oh, did i mention i'm reading the Host? That's right, i'm reading the host. By Stephenie Meyer. You noe, that woman who created Twilight? Yup but this book is mucho awesome. Much nicer than stinking vampires. Anyways, Good BYE!

0 comments: