Sunday, May 17, 2009

Men In Tutus

Yeap.
Those are men. In tutus.
I watched Men In Tutus today. It was pretty hilarious. I think it would be funny for those who watch ballet? Yea. It was just like a ballet recital. It was like the history of ballet. And instead of a man and a woman. It was man and man. The muscular the man was, the funnier. And damn, can they dance. They're like friggin women! And to see them on their toes and dancing, i was thinking Ow. I can't even do that. Well, today was their last show. My fav act would be the Dying Swan. If you'd actually seen the original piece, then you compare it to THIS, ohhh this was HILARIOUS. And the swan lake. I love the really muscular guy! Haha.

Btw, isn't it like i predicted? It was just ONE week later than my prediction. I'm talking bout the swine flu baby! See what i told everyone? 2 cases CONFIRMED here already. One in Penang and one in Sungai Buloh. Woo hoO!


OH, Bue says i'm very predictable. At the end of every post, she predicts what i'm going to comment on. HAHA. Like she wrote Life is an ARMAGEDDON. I BURST OUT LAUGHING. And at the end she wrote And no, nicole do not laugh at the wrote Armageddon. Neways, BUE!!! Saya mahu kulit ini. Tolong sayaaa. It's called XIX. Here : http://blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=242763&action=Preview Spanks again.

0 comments: