Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hi there! [Edited]

Hey! I'm feeling a lil better. Still haven't decided whether i'm going to school tomorrow. WHOA, i feel so much better! BAM. HEY, DID YOU KNOW THAT JAYA SUPERMARKET COLLAPSED??? LIKE JUST NOW AT AROUND 6??? BAM. am i updated. Haha. 9 workers were trapped. One dead. two rescued. others being rescued as we speak. HAHA. I'm lifeless :D

READ!
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/5/28/nation/20090528182444&sec=nation

______________________________________________________________________________

Hi again!! It's almost 10. And oh i have this sudden urge to go to Aquaria. AGAIN. And i've already been there like 3 times? YEa. Oh wells, i'm still bored. Oh i can't stop watching Desperate Housewives! It's SO awesome. Seriously. IT is. Even after 5 seasons, it hasn't disappointed me once. EDIE DIED! I'm sorry. Spoiler, yea. GASP. I sound like Mitchell Davis. Haha, i'm nuts. Woo hoo, random much?? Ok, i am definetely sounding like him. Oh did i mention i can hear Sean's b'day party all the way from down there? Yea, dunno why i just said that.

YESSSSSSS. Going to Aquaria on Monday!!!! YESSSSSSS!

0 comments: