Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dr. ABC

Danger. Response. Airways. Breathing. CPR.
HAh. I thought i was gonna die while towing the 50m double restraint thing. Phew, i didn't. The exam was kinda FUN! Tho my legs hurt now. No one's online now. How sad. I'm bored. Is anyone up for Terminator Salvation this Friday? Ugh, gawwwd. I wish i was out now. Even dinner with my relatives would've been better. Oh oh, ATONEMENT is so boring. I practically forwarded half the movie. And it's not that i can't stand boring movies because i CAN. It's just that this was really boring? And the story was pointless. And i didn't cry, and i'm not saying that a good movie is a movie that makes ppl cry. It's cos i usually do. And the story was lame. LAME. Keira was lame. James McAvoy just looked oh so cute. Anyways, off to watch BGT.
Till then, mateys!

0 comments: