Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bored like crazy.

My CNY sucks! SUCKS SUCKS SUCCCKKKKSSSS. It was sooo boring. I tell you, i didn't even gamble or play anything. Well, of course i was like being anti social. Haha. I was watching tv the whole time. WELL, cos there was nothing else to do but gamble. And yea, i was trying not to. This is by far the most boring CNY i've ever had. And today's gonna be WORST :'(

Hopefully, tomorrow i get to go Sunway Lagoon. Oh please, i hope i go. Or else i think my CNY will not anything but memorable. I didn't even see the twins. Who i think might, would have, OBVIOUSLY grown a lot taller than me. And now, they call me hobbit. How sad.

2009 just gets suckier and suckier as the days go by.

But i did get to watch two good movies. I watched Slumdog Millionaire during the Reunion Dinner. It was a GOOD movie. It wasn't awesome. It was good. It's about this slumdog who becomes a millionaire on a game show. And it's like the story of his whole life about how he knew the answers. And yea, you should watch it just for the sake of watching it OR if you're just plain bored. Oh and it's like won a gazillion awards in the God Knows what Awards.

And i watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button yesterday night. It is the most awesome movie ever. I mean, to ME. Not sure if you guys out there can sit through two and a half hours of it. It's about this guy who instead grows frm young to old. It's the other way round. So it is very VERY intersting. For me, anyways. And it's funny too. But it's really slow. And the best part was Brad Pitt. OMG. That was like what i was waiting for. It's a thrill for me and rachael to watch him grow frm really old to young. And he is sooooooo cute. As Rachael quotes, he is yummy! Besides HIM, the movie is really a must watch. I love it. Though you might not want to buy the DVD now cos the sound is really horrible. I'm hoping this movie wins ALL the OSCARS. And not Slumdog. HELLO? What is so awesome about it? I mean it's GOOD but not awesome like Benjamin Button. Benjamin Button should have won all of the awards. Like i think the SAG awards, Academy Awards, Golden Globe Awards, BAFTA awards and I have no idea what else! So pls watch this wonderful, heartfelt, hilarious movie. You will not NOT like it :)

I still haven't and am still waiting for these movies to come out here :
* Inkheart - apparently it isn't nice.
* Four Christmases
* RED CLIFF 2 - i SO want to watch this!!
* Marley & Me - It's darn stupid. It's out in AUSSIE already but it's not OUT HERE. HelloO??? Does that make any sense??? It's only coming out in MARCH :'(
* Pink Panther 2 - Hope it's as good as the first :)
* Changeling - It's got Angelina Jolie in it and has won some awards for it so why not?
* The curious case of Benjamin Button - I've seen it but i wanna watch it in the cinema. That's how awesome it is. FEBRUARY 12!!
* Bride Wars! - The trailer is funny. I wanna watch it! January 29.
* Revolutionary Road - Awards awards.
* The Reader - AWaRds.
* Transformers 2
* Terminator 4
* HP 6
* Milk - Cos of the awards too.
* Frost/Nixon - Same reason as the above.

WOW, that's a long list.

0 comments: