Thursday, January 8, 2009

ello, DING dongs!

Heh, i haven't been updating cos if i did it'd be probably complaints about school. To be exact, the teachers. All my teachers suck except well, a few. Basically, A1 got all the GOOD and nice and strict & scary but good teachers. Last year, we got all the good teachers so this year we get all the either REALLY EXTREMELY boring, too soft, or you just don't understand what she's talking about cos they don't speak good English. Well yea. Boring teachers. My sejarah teacher is dunno what crapping in front there and im reading my book underneath the desk. I know i should be trying to make up what she's saying but i'm way too lazy. Besides, it's the first week of school. My KH teacher .........................

WHY DIDN'T I GET INTO PN BETTY TOH's CLASS??????
I NEARLY DIED IN THE BENGKEL. D-I-E-D.
SO BORING.
I mean, she's loud. But she is like explaining every SINGLE THING IN THE BOOK. Like DETAIL BY DETAIL. She's like a 100 times MORE BORING THAN ANY OTHER TEACHER. And you have to pay attention. Geez. I'm NOT exaggerating. I just like to complain a lot.

And i can't hear half of my teachers. Maybe i'm a bit deaf but i seriously cannot hear them. They need mikes.

Hey, ding dong sounds nicer than weenie, doesn't it? Cos i started calling everyone weenies yesterday, haha.

Right now, i'm avoiding my homework. I have tons of homework. Like notes for practically EVERYTHING. It sucks.

I'm reading the It girl now. Book 2. And i think somehow it's nicer than Gossip Girl.

AH! Tomorrow is already SAG!!!!!! HELP! I'm scared. Why must it be so early??? P/s : Me not going to school, yes? Yes.

Oh and i am currently now listening to this :
The Fray - You found me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs51Fo9fuGM

And you should really watch Britney Spears - Circus, the video. It's kinda nice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zeR3NSYcHk


Oh and i might sound mean but ok wait i AM going to sound mean but my dad is a jackass. JACKASS. I do not care. JACKASS. See? I just called my dad jackass. If i could call him other names i would too. But i shall not curse here. I am so NOT stopping swimming. Such an asshole. What the hell la. YOU SUCK! Time consuming my ass. PMR year? Hah, so what? I'll just swim less, shithead. Ooooh that was MEAN. Mean to the max. BUT do i SOUND like i care? NO. So i refuse to stop swimming and i think i do not want to communicate (sure i'll talk to you but all you'll get is dunno, nothing, or no.) with you and i sure as HELL do NOT WANT TO GO TO PHUKET. I mean, i WANT to go there, just not with YOU or my idiotic family. Bottom line is i hate you. And stop being such a grumpy, stubborn, annoying, pain in the ass, HOTHEAD? Seriously, why in the world did MY mom marry YOU? Sure, i know i wouldn't hv existed. Everyone would be better off without you. I SHOULD JUST FLUNK MY PMR! heyyyy, that's a good idea.

0 comments: