Monday, January 12, 2009

My eyes are like swollen.

My eyes are SWOLLEN. From crying. Haha. I was reading Marley & Me. Ok i FINISHED Marley & Me. Instead of sleeping in the afternoon, i was reading it. And it's my all time fav book now. It's seriously uber awesome. It rocks. Apart from crying through out the last 20 pages or so, i was laughing the whole way. It is soo soooo funny. It is a must read. You can't compare this to any other sci-fi book like HP or any other awesome fantasy book. You can't compare it to those chick novels too. Like Shopaholic or GG. Or the IT girl. Heh, i wasn't even suppose to read it. I wanted to read it AFTER i watched the movie but once i started reading, i couldn't stop. Marley & Me rocks. Besides me being a total crybaby which i can't help, at the end when obviously, Marley died, i was like heartbroken. Like Marley was MY dog. Like i was in the book. Like i was John OR Jenny. And it is so extremely touching and heartwarming. It just makes you melt in the inside, dog-lover or not. And if you didn't cry at the end, you'd be a heartless person. And i wasn't just tearing, i was CRYING. WEEPING. Haha. I was also tearing slash crying at some parts of the book which were so touching. I would so love the have a dog like Marley. Just less crazy and destructable and drooliish but other than that, Marley is a great dog.

Oh yea, you know on top of me messing up my dates last Thursday, I've been screwing my dates up since school started. I've been writing 2008 instead of 2009 which i have just REALIZED. And so i check all my work and i wrote 08 for EVERYTHING! Geez! I'm such an idiot! Like my brain is still NOT functioning. Pffffffffttt.

Hey, apparent;y, JT is coming here this year. Around November. Isn't that AWESOME? Rihanna & Jason Mraz are coming TOO but i don't really wanna go unless Cassie has some FREE tickets. Oohhh, bring me, bring ME!

0 comments: