Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ello.

Hola! I'm so not in the mood to be typing loads so i'm just gonna make this simple :

1. Training yesterday was torture for my legs.
2. I can't seem to get myself to do my Sejarah notes. It's like soooo ew.
3. I so hate my classroom. I hate it I HATE IT I HATE IT. I am not even close to getting use to walking up 4 flights of stairs. It's crazy.
4. House practice was extremely hot. As in the weather. And then SUDDENLY at 5 something, it FINALLY starts to rain! GEeZ.
5. I dislike staying back at school most of the week. The only day i don't stay back is on Monday. How sad.
6. This Saturday, i think i signed up for some Leo project. I'm going to the shelter home at/near Jln 6/6, i can't remember what's it called but i also have to write letters to the children every fortnight. How fun. And oh, how thoughtful of me.
7. It's Assunta Spirit Week and this year's theme is Can I Help You? Last year's one was better. This year is all about POVERTY and AIDS and the global economy crisis. BLA BLA BLA.
8. I am dreading KH on Thursday which i absoutely HATE.
9. I realise that i'm just complaining here. But oh well, what else can i do?
10. Cole Sprouse and Ozzie & Sean frm 90210 are so cute :)
11. I CANNOT WAIT FOR CNY. So i get to wear my new clothes! Which i've been DYING to wear since last Christmas and i get to see my long lost cousins and all my sesat relatives. It's fun cos they're all the mostly around the same age as me so yay me. And most importantly, angpaus!

0 comments: