Sunday, January 11, 2009

On the 2nd & 3rd day of SAG.

First of all, SAG stands for Selangor Age Group. It's my swimming competition, durrhh.

2nd day :-

50 breastroke : I don't bother about this event so i'm not really bothered about my time. Cos i suck at this :)

50 fly : 35.?? Er i can't remember the last two digits. I hate my time. So slow.

4x100 Freestyle relay : ARGH SO GERAM. We got 3rd. THIRD! We lost to AnakAir! COME ON! We, meaning me, Caroline, Nicole HWANG, Nadia. Heh, i can't remember our time overall. But i do remember that we lost to AnakAir like 4 seconds. Puh-fft!!!! AND i went LAST. SOOO, pressure much? Stupid, stupid anchor. I think i did in between 1.06 to 7. Urgh.

3rd day :-

200 free : I SO SO hate this event. It sucks! But i just simply swam and swam 2.30. Not bad, not bad.....

50 backstroke : This event sucks!

50 free : I HATE THIS EVENT!!!!!!!! I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS EVENT. Geez. I don't wanna swim this event anymore, pfft. I can kill myself for swimming so slow in this event.

4x100 IM relay : AGAIN, i was last. But this time we got 2nd. I swam freestyle, durh. NicolA swam backstroke. Nicole H. swam fly. And sadly Caroline swam breastroke.

I am craving for some onion rings. BURGER KING. Ice skating tomorrow with cousins :).

I still haven't finished my homework. Instead i've been reading Marley & Me. Ugh, i hv no control over myself. I'm not even suppose use the computer!

Do you know that change is really bad? I hate change.

I'm really REALLY bored of the songs in my phone. SO if any of you have any random nice songs i haven't heard, do suggest them to me :)

I'm off to continue my homework which is really a waste of time.

0 comments: