Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ok i'm sorry but i'm just darn lazy too post the pics. So WHATEVER. It's CNY man! Hey you all should check out these songs if you're bored or whatever :


-Cascada - Everytime We Touch
(It's pretty old but i yea. I dunno who this singer is)
-Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You
(That's right. She has a NEW album. YAWN. I don't really like this song but maybe you would)
-Keri Hilson ft Timbaland - Return the favor
(I think this is pretty darn nice. It's nice actually. It's just that IF you see the video, she's totally copying ppl like Rihanna, Nicole Sherzinger, bla and bla. The list goes on so yea)
Kat Deluna - In The End
( It's OK to me, maybe you would like it )
Hilary Duff - Reach Out
(This song is catchy. The video is sick, it's making her look like a slut)
That's about it.
Besides that, to all you humanoids :

Happy Chinese New YeaR!!!!
Does anyone watch Ben 10 : Alien Force?
It rocks. It's like awesome.
Ok. Taaaaaa,
I'm maybe going to Sunway Pyramid! Tata :)
Oh wait, today i went for the Leo Guardian Angel thingybob. Hmmmm, it was fun.

0 comments: