Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm worried.

My uncle's been missing for 4 days. No one's contacted him for FOUR days. My mom just went over to his house to check.

He's NOT there. His car is there. It's just that he's NOT there. No one knows where he is. My aunt. His neighbour. His office ppl are even LOOKING for him.

His wife, my aunt is in ermm... somewhere OVERSEAS! Maybe in Scotland or England. I can't remember studying there cos of some scholarship.

His two kids, my reckless cousins, are in Penang with my grandparents. They live there. My uncle works HERE.

He's just gone.

But everyone is saying that he MAY be overseas. That's what everyone's hoping for. But this isn't like him to just LEAVE somewhere without telling ANYONE where he is. Why would anyone go for a "spontaneous" holiday? Especially him.

I don't know whether everyone is like chilling. But i'm not, i'm worried. I think i'm having a fever now. I told my mom to make a police report.

But she said to wait until Saturday. My aunt said that too. How can they not be worried?

Who knows what could've happened? Maybe i'm worried cos i'm not thinking positively. Maybe it's cos of all the negative thoughts in my head.

Like maybe he could have been kidnapped??? Or he's -

I shall think positive.

He is overseas for a holiday. Or for some weird thing. Or not. Or maybe he's at a Place Called Here, a place where all missing ppl and stuff go to.
He IS OVERSEAS and still alive and NOT missing. Right?

0 comments: