Monday, January 5, 2009

On the first day of school

Oh yea, AWESOME. First day of school, and i get punished already. I mean, WE. No, ok a few ppl, most of the prefects and a few other ppl. Why? Cos we were late. For CLASS. After recess. Geez. I don't even know what time recess finishes. Hello?? It says 10.30 on our time table but it finishes at 1015! GEEZ. How were we suppose to know THAT? I mean, we all hv no idea. Cos it's just us Form 3s' in our recess. So no seniors. SO we were like kinda blur. And on top of that, I hv to ring the stupid cow bell when recess is almost done. Everyday. For like dunno how many months. Pfft. ANYWAYS, it was stupid En. Mustafa's class. Stupid stupid STUPID BM. I HATE Bm. I really do. Oh, and we had to stand for the whole time while he was talking and giving us lectures about PMR or parents or success or SOMETHING. I dunno la. More or less around 1 hour i think i stood up. Ugh, pissed off man.

OH OH, assembly was soo chaotic. Like in the morning, we all so sesat, man. Prefects, worst. We don't even know whether we hv duty. And where do we stand? What's happening? Seriously, VERY sesat. Ooooh, and i hate waking up so darn early. I went to bed at 10.15. What the hell. My dad la. Force me. And i woke up sooooo soo SO early. Like 6.15. I normally wake up at 6.30. GEEZ. Oh and walking up 4 flights of stairs SUCK.

Teachers :
Our class teacher, Pn Maria is awesome.
Maybe i'm deaf, but i don't think i am, i cannot hear what my Sejarah teacher, Moral teacher, and MATHS teacher is talking about. CANNOT hear. So soft.

Heh, maybe it's cos i'm sitting at the back. And on my right got Tam, Yee Lynn, Joy, Shannon, Deanna. AND on my left i hv Grace, Bue, Cassie, Loshni, Liz, Shivania gang. WOW.

SCHOOL SUCKS.

Owh, i just remembered that i hv to plan the elds party. Pfft. Sigh.

ARGH, I STILL HAVEN'T CHOSEN. I mean, I put LEO on the form but i'm still not sure. Pfft. I don't mind LEO and Interact. Aiyoooooo. I don't mind both but i can only join one cos i'm already joining ELDS. Haha.

Oh wow, i complain A LOT.

0 comments: